so, i'm a bit of a creepy blog stalker, but i figured it was legit since you're an MG and a fellow redhead. :] i just wanted to say that you and your boy are cute. also, sundays are FANTASTIC and i love them. they were always my favorite when cody was home. :]
so, i'm a bit of a creepy blog stalker, but i figured it was legit since you're an MG and a fellow redhead. :] i just wanted to say that you and your boy are cute. also, sundays are FANTASTIC and i love them. they were always my favorite when cody was home. :]
ReplyDeleteSARH sorry I dont get how these comment things work, I never notice I have a comment until like weeks later.
ReplyDeleteMOST DEFINITELY any fellow redheaded MG's are allowed to stalk me. haha
i miss that too. sundays I mean. :)
ReplyDelete